As we draw close to the end of the year, we’ll begin to reflect back on the past months, so the new year will be full of thanksgiving. Looking back, you’ll realise even in hard times, God has been faithful.
Year 2022 in few days.
Hearing from God is something that every christian should experience regularly. God constantly speaks to us to give us directions. We can’t miss out on guidance routes with God’s directions.
When we hear from God, we understand the processes of life stages better, because God sees the beginning and the end, so he shows life’s stages to us, and gives us a manual to overcome all obstacles.
Hearing from God to guide us through helps makes our lives better, hence we need to constantly hear from him to guide us in the new year.
In the bible, people who heard from God, were overcomers.
Samuel, Abraham, Moses. The story of Samuel is found in 1 Samuel 3:1-10.
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
The Lord said to Moses, “Behold, I will come to you in a thick cloud, so that the people may hear when I speak with you and may also believe in you forever.” Then Moses told the words of the people to the Lord.
How to hear from God:
– Be close to God. Set your mind on Jesus. You can’t be thinking of doing something outside the word of God and still remain focus. 100% concentration is needed.
-Observe your quiet time, set aside a time for God, a time for prayers.
– Listen carefully to hear God’s voice.
– Wait in silence for God to speak after prayers.
– When God calls, respond, and obey him.
-Read the Bible, pray everyday if you want to grow in the Lord.
God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.
- 9 facts you didn’t know about London - 2nd April 2023
- The Streets of London, June 2022- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee - 2nd July 2022
- Summer in London- Tours, River cruise and Tickets - 24th May 2022