1) London buses were not always Red. Outskirts of the capital, buses were once painted Lincoln Green
2) London attracts around 30 million visitors every year.
3) Central London is most times very crowded.
4) Over Than 300 Languages Are Spoken In London
5) London has over 170 Museums
6) Waterloo Tube Station is the busiest for public transport
7) London Is One Of The Most Diverse Cities In The World
8) A Bunch Of London’s Museums And Galleries Are Free
9) The London Accent Is Amazing: London accent is quite unique.