Absolutely love texting your boyfriend, but running out of cute texts that will make him smile? You’re not alone. After texting the same person for several months, finding things to make them smile can be a little difficult. But with these cute things. Your boyfriend will surely laugh and smile.
1. Hey there handsome.
So much better than simply reading ‘Hi’ or ‘Hey’. Make him smile with the very first text you send. It can only get better!
2. I miss your cute smile.
Who doesn’t love a compliment on their appearance? Men love compliments, and this one will definitely make him smile with that cute little grin you know and love.
3. I love you.
This one should obviously be reserved for more serious relationships, but once he reads this he will definitely get butterflies in his belly.
4. You are so handsome.
Again, every man loves to be complimented. You can use other words like hot or sexy, but hearing he’s handsome will definitely up his ego in a more meaningful way.
5. I love your ____.
Really you can say just about anything with this text. Maybe you love his gorgeous green eyes, maybe you love his hilarious personality, or maybe are head over heels for his long blonde hair. Whatever it is that drives you crazy, let him know with this text. It’ll boost his ego and keep him happy for days on end.
6. I love it when you ____.
Tell your boyfriend some things you love that he does, like picking you up and hugging you or bringing you flowers before your date. This will not only make him feel good about himself, but will also let him know that he should continue doing it- and more often, too! It’s a win for the both of you.
7. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.
Such a classic line, but it gets a smile every time. I mean, the image is priceless yet it has a lot more meaning than you’d think. It’s really just an adorable text that will make him laugh the second he reads it, while still making his heart melt. Who knew you had such amazing powers?
8. So, there’s this really amazing guy. I like him a lot. His name is (insert boyfriend’s name here).
At first he’ll think, ‘Who is she talking about?’ Then he’ll be greatly surprised (and happy!) when he sees his name. Such a cute way to shower your man with compliments!
9. I was having a bad day, but then I thought of you and suddenly my world lit up.
It might be corny, but it’s definitely one to use on bad days when the only thing that makes you smile is him.
10. Ah, the heart symbol. So tiny, yet has such an impact. It’s a way of telling him you love him without words.
- The Streets of London, June 2022- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee - 2nd July 2022
- Summer in London- Tours, River cruise and Tickets - 24th May 2022
- I visited London’s largest roof garden – 120 Fenchurch Street - 26th March 2022