Positivity is choosing to see the bright side of life. Sometimes life is wonderful, and other times things don’t always go the way we want. But being positive is believing in the power of encouragement, and having hope that things will get better.
Negative emotions narrows our focus and scope of work. Negativity shut our minds off to opportunities or new ideas.
Benefits of being more positive
1) You’ll improve your outlook of the future. Positive thinking can actually improve our overall happiness. Keeping active and happy, a happy soul can do exploit.
2) Better health
3) You’ll smile more. No more walking round the sitting room with a sad face, you’ll become cheerful.
4) Positivity reduces stress
5) you will become grateful and appreciate little things.
6) You will have better relationships with people. Positive and open people make a better first impression and usually have a lot of friends
7) More confidence.
you learn to love yourself and to be yourself, and it boosts your confidence.
- The Streets of London, June 2022- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee - 2nd July 2022
- Summer in London- Tours, River cruise and Tickets - 24th May 2022
- I visited London’s largest roof garden – 120 Fenchurch Street - 26th March 2022