1) London buses were not always Red. Outskirts of the capital, buses were once painted Lincoln Green
2) London attracts around 30 million visitors every year.
3) Central London is most times very crowded.
4) Over Than 300 Languages Are Spoken In London
5) London has over 170 Museums
6) Waterloo Tube Station is the busiest for public transport
7) London Is One Of The Most Diverse Cities In The World
8) A Bunch Of London’s Museums And Galleries Are Free
9) The London Accent Is Amazing: London accent is quite unique.
Latest posts by Presholives (see all)
- 9 facts you didn’t know about London - 2nd April 2023
- The Streets of London, June 2022- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee - 2nd July 2022
- Summer in London- Tours, River cruise and Tickets - 24th May 2022