Have you ever asked – Where does God want me to be? What location and for what divine purpose?
There’s a divine allocation and grace that awaits you at God’s divine location for your life. Hence, it is important we follow God’s will and direction, so he’ll lead us to the right geographical location where we will excel.
Many times, we lean on our own understanding, believing our set plans and goals should work well, concluding things based on just the present suitation. But what does the future hold? Do you know? Nah! Only God knows.
In the scripture, Abraham obeyed God’s call to go to another place that God promised to give him. Abraham trusted God to do what he had promised. God has created a specific location for you to go and prosper, he has made this geographical location yours. And has sent a helper to await you there. It’s now left for us to listen, and hear from God, let him choose and then we follow.
The is a place where God has commanded things to work in your favour! Certain things might not manifest, until you get to that location. The divine allocation awaits you at the divine geographical location which God has designed to favour you.
So, pray, ask God, Where do I go? What country do I school? Which of these schools do I Pick? Which accommodation do I live in? Life becomes much more easier when we hear from him before making a move.
God promises that if we will obey Him, blessings will follow:
Isaiah 1:19 “If you consent and obey, You will eat the best of the land;
John 14: 21, “Those who really love Me are the ones who not only know My commandments but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make Myself known to them.”
Your Divine purpose
God has given us very specific gifts and strengths. But if you’re in the wrong location, these gifts might not be useful. The right location also connects you with people who want to help you find your purpose and what you’re passionate about; this can be anything. Business, art, economics. Anything!
Trying to discover your life purpose and finding direction can be an overwhelming thing. It might seem like a confusing topic of discussion. You want to do things right, but you’re not sure how. So you’re left confused and helpless.
You can trust God to lead you where he wants you to go. But you’ve got to be patient, and be ready to let him lead!
As Psalm 23:2-3 says, “He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.”
Just remember, You may feel confused, but God isn’t! And he knows the beginning and the end. Only him can do all things and help you.
The pandemic affected schools in the UK, but I’m glad to see that people have remained positive, and have decided to come into the UK to study still. Welcome everyone!
Ok! Now you’ve arrived.
Want to make friends? Looking for love? Want to explore?
Anyways, I’m going to share few tips on what you should do when you arrive.
1) Get a UK phone number: Well, the first thing you need to do is to get a UK phone number. You can go into any of the convenient shops and get a UK sim.
2) Use your map: Now, you’re in the UK, your map is your best friend. Get use to using the map! Your Google map will help you find your way wherever you go. If you ever get lost, your map will help you find your way back home. Every single person living in the UK uses a Google map.
3) Set up a bank account: You might have to book an appointment to get your account all set up.
4) Get a rail card: If you’re in London, you might want to get an oyster card. Or if you’re outside London, you might want to get a rail card for a year. It gives you discount prices for a year, and then you can renew after one year. A 16-25 Railcard costs just £30 and it’ll save you 1/3 on rail fares throughout Great Britain for a whole year. Don’t miss out!
5) Get a taxi number: This is just in case of any emergency, so you can call a local taxi, and they can get to you soon enough. Or you can download the Uber application.
6) Started online classes? You might want to make a friend or two in your class, just to keep in check with what’s going on around your course. You can meet up with them after class or on weekends, who knows? You guys might be best of friends.
7) If you find a church to go to every Sunday, you can make friends in church too. When you’re new, you need as much information to help you settle well. You have to meet people to know more. We all learn everyday.
8) Don’t shop in one store: Learn to go to different shops to know what different shops offer and their price difference. Don’t just shop at shop A. Shop B, C, D and E might have quality items too and in lower prices.
9) Apply for an NI: If you want to work in the UK, you’ll need a national insurance number. Details on how to apply is on the government website.
10) Get your student discount and save more: You won’t be a student forever, so why not start using your benefits? So, being a student in the UK, you get reduced prices on a number of items and services. UNIDAYS & STUDENT BEANS application gives you discounts on food deliveries and when you shop online. Download these apps to get your discounts now.
Finally, enjoy every moment, smile and remain positive. The UK is a beautiful place.